Uninstall RegCure Pro
How do I uninstall the software? You can uninstall the software and remove all associated files from your computer. This may require you to close all your applications and re-start your computer. Before uninstalling the software please ensure the program is fully closed down. The program must be manually closed down via the task bar by right clicking on it and selecting 'exit' prior to uninstalling.
To uninstall the program from Windows 7:
- Click Start and click Control Panel
- In the Programs section, click the Uninstall a program option (In Icon vew, click the Programs and Features option)
- Select the software and click the Uninstall button
- Click Start and click Control Panel.
- In the left pane, select Control Panel Home.
- In the Program section, click Uninstall a Program.
- Select the software and click the Uninstall button.
- Start -> Control Panel
- Open 'Add or Remove Programs'
- Select the software and click 'Remove'